The Tempus Master Clock has a 500mA output for the control of up to 30 analogue slave clocks, connected in a long chain using twisted-pair Cable. The output signal is reverse polarity, 24VDC, which is an industry standard for analogue slave clock movements.
- 10x years internal rechargeable battery back-up. Output (impulses) will stop when the power is cut but when the power is restored, the Tempus will send “catch up” impulses so that the connected slave clocks will be reset to the correct time.
- Automatic daylight saving change over
- 1x 3-wire Tower Clock output (230V or 110V)
- 1x 24VDC 500mA minute impulse output
- for internal, external or Tower Clocks
- Stand Alone Quartz Crystal Operation or controlled by an optional GPS Receiver
- Power Supply: 230VAC 50/60Hz (plugs into a standard power point).