The Tempora Master Clock will control up to four tower clocks, and will simulate the sound of bells (tolling, angelus, melodies, weddings etc). An amplifier and speakers ae connected to the RCA audio output jack for the bell sounds. Each unit is custom programmed to your requirements, so you can choose which bell functions are included and the LCD user screen will be customised for your purposes.
- 10x years internal rechargeable battery back-up. Output (impulses) will stop when the power is cut but when the power is restored, the Tempora will send “catch up” impulses so that the connected slave clocks will be reset to the correct time.
- Automatic daylight saving change over
- 1x 24VDC 500mA minute impulse output
- For internal, external or Tower Clocks
- Stand Alone Quartz Crystal Operation or controlled by an optional GPS Receiver
- Optional backup module for safe storage of your custom bell programming
- Power Supply: 230VAC 50/60Hz (plugs into a standard power point).