- Wharton 5000 series network time servers provide a complete time synchronisation solution for both standard network applications and also more complex networked systems and installations.
- You can synchronise your 5000 series time server to the atomic clocks of the GPS navigation system with precision messages received by an optional Wharton 488HS time signal receiver.
- In addition to their use as an Ethernet NTP time server, each 5000 series unit functions as a master clock or time central to control and synchronise digital and analogue clock systems.
- An extensive range of standard and optional signal interfaces are available for the control and time synchronisation of many types of current and legacy control, monitoring and recording equipment.
- Typical applications include air traffic control systems, broadcasting, CCTV security systems, computer and communications network, industrial process control, voice and data recording, surveillance and many types of mechanical and electronic digital and analogue secondary slave clocks.
- 5000 series network time servers and master clocks are ideal for use in industrial environments and have been certified to a range of international standards.
- Case type: 2U high 19″ rack
- 2x 10/100Base-t network interface
- 2x zCode® digital code or pulse output
- 7x option module positions