- The 4790N range has a unique seconds count ring around each digital zone time-zone in addition to a digital seconds read-out.
- You can specify your digital world clock with your choice of up to 15 time-zones to show the local time clearly and precisely in all of your trading regions, operational areas or centres of interest.
The outer ring of 60 seconds markers shows the seconds count in one of three selectable formats:
- With a single dot marker at the actual analogue second’s position.
- The seconds’ count is shown with a dot marker at the actual seconds’ count position together with two trailing dots.
- The seconds’ count is shown as a series of accumulating dot markers from the zero seconds position.
- The 12 or 24-hour time display uses 50mm high dot blue, green, red or yellow/amber digits for hours and minutes with 30mm digits for seconds indication.
You can specify your selected zone location labels to be below or above the zone time information and the names can be either:
- Printed in white – lowest cost option.
- User programmable & illuminated with either 30mm (1.2″) or 50mm (2″) characters.
- All versions are 10/100Base-t Ethernet NTP enabled for simple, low-cost installation and control via your existing Ethernet network.