- Made in UK
- This range was developed for use in the broadcast industry (TV/Radio) but is also an excellent showpiece for receptions and meetings rooms and any control application where progress towards a specific seconds count is of particular importance.
- These unique digital clocks have a multi-format outer analogue seconds ring as well as 20mm hours, minutes and seconds digits.
- 12- or 24-hour time
- Flush mounted into a panel (rear access required), flush mounted into a steel box (eg. for gyprock walls), or wall mounted (brackets included).
- automatic daylight saving change over
- automatic dimming (7 levels of brightness, or clock can be fixed on one particular level)
- stopwatch/count-down function via included infra-red remote control or optional wired controller
- stand-alone or “slave” operation (can be connected to a master controller)
- can be connected to Ethernet network via 10/100Base-T port, for synchronisation via NTP server
- 100-250VAC 50/60Hz internal power supply (optional PoE at no extra charge – please contact us for availability)
- internal rechargeable back-up battery (display turns off during power loss but time & settings are retained)
- accuracy: +/- 1min/year when in standalone mode
- black anodised premium quality aluminium case (to protect the clock from air borne interference)