The Clarson Public III Pay window Intercom is designed for use in pay windows, currency exchange counters fitted with bullet proof glass, ticket counters, prisons, hospitals – basically anywhere where the customer and service personnel are separated by a barrier. The Pay Window Intercom System allows the two parties to speak naturally as if the barrier were not there. Totally hands-free, full duplex, natural sounding.
- Made in Germany.
- Hands-free automatic operation.
- Excellent communication, fully open duplex (no voice-switching), HiFi frequency range
- Automatic switch-off/on (Reduces background noise transmitted from the customer side during off-peak periods)
- Multi-function long life push button for ‘on/off’ and ‘increased volume’.
- Vandal resistant design.
- Separate volume controls for the service and customer side for optimal setting.
- Easy installation and unobtrusive integration into new and existing pay-windows.
- Induction loop module for hearing aids.
- Sophisticated long life design.