Our outdoor range of digital clocks offers a choice of ultra-bright red, white or yellow/amber digits and has robust weatherproof, IP65 rated corrosion-resistant enclosures with surface mounting, suspended and pole mounting options.
- The robust weatherproof enclosure is IP65 rated, coloured silver/grey, manufactured from steel specially treated to resist corrosion and supplied with brackets for wall mounting. Single and double-sided versions with brackets for pole mounting or ceiling suspension are available
- Ultra Bright LEDs allow the clock to be seen even in bright, outdoor conditions. A built-in light sensor allows the LEDs to automatically adjust through seven levels of brightness.
- Designed for extended life in adverse environmental conditions, these clocks are suitable for use in large public areas, indoor or outdoor pools, transportation systems and industrial and commercial facilities.
- Toughened glass or Polycarbonate front lens.
- These clocks will also operate as a multi-option stopwatch or as a programmable countdown timer.
- The 12 or 24-hour time display has ultra-reliable, ultra-bright 170mm high digits for hours and minutes.
- Each clock can display time only, alternating time and temperature (requires extra cost temperature sensor) or alternating time and date.
- Power Supply: internal 110-230V AC 50/60Hz (unterminated power cable), 12 or 24V DC, or Po