- The K-ANU80 clock movement is manufactured in Germany using brass and stainless steel gearing. It is self lubricating and maintenance-free.
- Requires a 24VDC reverse polarity impulse of minimum 0.1 second duration from a master clock, such our 5200 series, Tempus, Tempora, or SHU1500. 12V, 48V and 60VDC are also supported.
- The movement is secured to the dial suing a series of washers and nuts, meaning there is no need for expensive or complicated mounting hardware.
- It will support a clock up to 800mm diameter, with maximum hand weights of 80gm (minute) and 40gm (hour). Hands must be correctly weighted around the axis.
- Movement is supplied with a set of bosses (hour and minute). These are used to connect the hands to the shaft of the movement.
- The hands must be protected from rain and wind, meaning that the clock must either be located indoors, or the hands must be sealed behind glass/Perspex if outdoors.
- A separate model can also operate a second hand, in addition to the standard hour and minute hands. In this case, the master controller must be capable of providing a one-second impulse.