- For use in a tower clock or similar. The hands do not need to be behind glass and can be exposed to the elements.
- Made in Germany using only top quality components. These industrial grade movements are designed to last and are used in many of the iconic clock towers throughout Europe.
- The movement is made to order so you can specify the length of the shaft, taking into account the thickness of the wall.
- Movement needs to be mounted to the dial or surrounding structure via a separate mounting bracket which needs to be custom made to suit your requirements..
Movement is available in three forms to accept various types of timing inputs:
- GPS – – unit can be supplied with the electronics and a separate GPS antenna to provide a fully self-contained solution where the time will always be accurate and will never require manual adjustment. Daylight saving changes (if applicable) are fully automatic.
- Impulse – 24VDC reverse polarity impulse of from a master clock, such our 5200 series, Tempus, Tempora, or SHU1500. Daylight saving changes (if applicable) are handled by the master controller.
- 240VAC A/B – requires a Tempus or Tempora master controller.
- Movement is supplied with hour and minute bosses to enable the hands to be attached to the shafts.