- Made in Germany
- Used all across Europe in railway stations, airports, public squares etc
Variety of sizes (dimensions shown refer to the dial, not the entire case):
- 400mm (round)
- 500mm (round)
- 600mm (round)
- 800mm (round)
- 1,000mm (square)
Choice of movements. Clocks will not operate without one of the following additional devices:
- GPS – unit can be supplied with the electronics and a separate GPS antenna to provide a fully self-contained solution where the time will always be accurate and will never require manual adjustment. Daylight saving changes (if applicable) are fully automatic.
- Impulse – 24VDC reverse polarity impulse of from a master clock, such our 5200 series, Tempus, Tempora, or SHU1500. Daylight saving changes (if applicable) are handled by the master controller. Multiple clocks can be connected to a single controller.
- Internal lighting. Clock is supplied with internal lighting on a separate circuit, so it can be connected to a timer or left on permanently. We recommend the latter as the glow provides a nice look even in daytime.
- Clocks require 240VAC power.
Various case styles:
- Single sided wall mounted
- Single- or double-sided suspended from ceiling or other overhead structure
- Single- or double-sided with side-mount bracket
- Single- or double-sided with bottom-mount bracket